Ophthalmic Imaging 2015
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Applications and Future Technology
December 6, 2014
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute invites you to join us this December for our twelfth annual Ophthalmic Imaging 2015: Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Applications and Future Technology meeting in Palm Beach, Florida.The meeting will feature exciting presentations on what is new in imaging of retinal diseases and glaucoma.
Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is the most commonly performed ancillary test in ophthalmic practice. This unique educational program features presentations by the co-inventors and world experts on the technology and will address the clinical applications and interpretation of OCT.
This course is directed towards the needs of the practicing ophthalmologist. Highlights of the course include:
- Comprehensive review of how to interpret OCTs from patients with retinal disorders, neuro-ophthalmic disorders, corneal disease and glaucoma
- An emphasis on practical clinical decision making using optical coherence tomography
- A review of spectral domain (SD-OCT) technologies and their potential advantages
- Comprehensive review of OCT applications in the management of diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and vitreoretinal interface disorders
- OCT in the management of primary open-angle glaucoma: how to use the technology in conjunction with visual field data to make treatment decisions
- Using anterior segment OCT to help in the management of corneal disorders