Ophthalmic Imaging 2016
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Applications and Future Technology
December 5, 2015
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute invites you to join us this December for our thirtheenth annual Ophthalmic Imaging 2016: Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Applications and Future Technology meeting in Palm Beach, Florida.The meeting will feature exciting presentations on what is new in imaging of retinal diseases, glaucoma, anterior segment, pathology, and neuro-ophthalmology using a practical case-cased approach.
Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is the most commonly performed ancillary test in ophthalmic practice. This unique educational program features presentations by the co-inventors and world expert clinician scientists on the technology and will address the clinical applications and interpretation of OCT applicable to practice.
This course is directed towards the needs of the practicing ophthalmologist. Highlights of the course include:
- Comprehensive review of how to interpret OCTs from patients with retinal disorders, neuro-ophthalmic disorders, corneal disease and glaucoma
- An emphasis on practical clinical decision making using optical coherence tomography
- A review of spectral domain (SD-OCT) and advanced new technologies and their potential advantages
- Comprehensive review of OCT applications in the management of diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and vitreoretinal interface disorders
- OCT in the management of glaucoma: how to use the technology’s structural information in conjunction with visual field data to make treatment decisions
- Using anterior segment OCT to help in the diagnosis and management of corneal disorders