J. William Harbour, M.D.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Director of Ocular Oncology
- Vice Chairman for Translational Research
Ocular Oncology/Intraocular Tumors, Retinoblastoma
Clinical Trials for High Risk Uveal Melanoma and Retinoblastoma, Intraocular Lymphoma, Hereditary Eye Tumors, Ocular Biopsy, Using Genetic and Genomic Methods to Develop New Diagnostic, Prognostic and Therapeutic Technologies for Eye Cancers.
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Wills Eye Hospital
Vitreoretinal Disease and Surgery Fellowship
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
Ocular Oncology Fellowship
University of California
San Francisco, CA
National Institutes of Health
Division of Molecular Oncology, Washington University
St. Louis, MO
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at Miami
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at Palm Beach Gardens
Please call my office directly at 305-326-6166 or 800-329-7000 ext. 6166 to request an appointment.