J. William Harbour, M.D.
- Office: 800-329-7000, Ext. 6166
- Fax: 305-326-6417
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Professor of Ophthalmology, and Mark J. Daily Chair in Ophthalmology
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Vice Chairman for Translational Research
- Director of Ocular Oncology
- Eye Cancer Site Disease Group Leader
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, Associate Director for Basic Research
Ocular Oncology/Intraocular Tumors, Retinoblastoma
Ocular Oncology/Intraocular Tumors, Uveal Melanoma, Reintoblastoma, Intraocular Lymphoma, Hereditary Eye Tumors, Ocular Biopsy
Clinical Trials for High Risk Uveal Melanoma and Retinoblastoma, Intraocular Lymphoma, Hereditary Eye Tumors, Ocular Biopsy, Using Genetic and Genomic Methods to Develop New Diagnostic, Prognostic and Therapeutic Technologies for Eye Cancers.
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Wills Eye Hospital
Vitreoretinal Disease and Surgery Fellowship
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
Ocular Oncology Fellowship
University of California
San Francisco, CA
National Institutes of Health
Division of Molecular Oncology, Washington University
St. Louis, MO
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at Miami
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at Palm Beach Gardens
- Read more about Dr. Harbour
- To search for publications by this doctor, visit the National Library of Medicine website.
- Read about Dr. Harbour's Genetic Test
- Watch Dr. Harbour's video on his genetic test to classify eye cancer
- Sylvester Researchers Study Size and Gene Expression to Classify Uveal Melanomas
Please call my office directly at 305-326-6166 or 800-329-7000 ext. 6166 to request an appointment.