Establishing an endowed fund is a wonderful way to make a gift in perpetuity in honor of someone or to associate a donor’s name with a major project, facility or endowment.
Select funding opportunities include:
- Endowed Translational Chair $ 2,500,000
- Endowed Professorships $ 1,000,000
- Endowed Research Funds $ 250,000
- Endowed Post-Doctoral Fellowship $ 500,000
- Endowed Named Speaker Series $ 250,000
- Endowed Named Lecture $ 50,000
You may also make contributions into existing endowment funds at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute.
To learn about these funds and how you may contribute, contact the Bascom Palmer Development Office at 305-326-6190.
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, as part of the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, is a not-for-profit, 501c3 corporation and as such, all gifts, contributions, and donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.