Bascom Palmer’s laboratory research comprises investigator-directed laboratories that fall within two interdisciplinary programs – ophthalmic biosciences and ophthalmic technologies. Investigators are grouped into interdisciplinary program units. Learn more about the research interests of the units and their individual investigators.
- Center for Molecular Ophthalmology & Neuroscience
- Laboratory for Molecular Genetics
- Laboratory for Retinal Neuroplasticity
- Ocular Immunology Laboratory
- Ocular Oncology Laboratory
- Laboratory for Retinal Degenerations & Vascular Disorders
- Dr. Nasser Ibrahim Al-Rashid Orbital Vision Research Center